- The cost to attend is $6,000 per school for up to three participants.
- Up to two additional participants can attend at a cost of $1,500 each.
Registration Fee Includes
- 2-day in-person training for your school’s RULER implementation team
- 1-year access to the RULER Online platform for all school faculty and staff , which includes comprehensive resources to support implementation
- 2 web-based or phone coaching sessions (per school implementation team, to be used over the calendar year immediately following the training)
- Please fill out only one (1) registration form per school or district team. The form will ask you for the names and e-mail addresses of all training participants in your team.
- Trainings tend to fill up two months in advance of the start date. We prioritize team applications from schools or districts that have not received training before.
- Accommodations are the responsibility of the attendee. More information (such as discounted rates for lodging) will be made available once registration has been finalized.
- Please check your e-mail inbox for communications from our team to confirm your registration and training logistics.
You can reach out to us with any questions and a training coordinator will contact you to follow up.
NOTE: This training session is full, but seats October 2019 training sessions are available.