We are currently hiring for the position of RULER Trainer/Coach Consultant. Consultants in this part-time role will facilitate virtual RULER trainings for preK-12 schools, which are a combination of synchronous and asynchronous learning, including weekly live sessions through Zoom, discussion board facilitation, support in virtual team workspaces, and correspondence through announcements and electronic messaging. This role also will include remote implementation support coaching for school teams. Interested candidates should have:
- A strong RULER background, with multiple years of experience in a RULER school or district.
- Evidence of success in training and/or group facilitation, including three recommendations that speak explicitly to the candidate’s facilitation skills, as well as demonstration of lesson facilitation. (This will be part of the interview process, and we welcome videos that demonstrate this skill).
- Demonstrated understanding of culturally responsive pedagogy.
- High proficiency and comfort with technology (virtual learning platforms, videoconferencing software, video creation).
- Flexible availability. Our virtual trainings are held over the course of seven weeks five times per year and involve approximately five hours per week of facilitation for each of the seven weeks. Coaching hours vary from week to week and occur during the academic year. Development for this role will involve about 10 hours of work per week over the course of several weeks.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “RULER Trainer/Coach Consultant” in the subject line of the email. We are aiming to fill these positions by November 1, so please apply soon!