Giving to the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence
With your support, we can:
- Design and test new social and emotional curricula for children pre-K through grade 12, and beyond
- Evaluate the emotional skills training that leaders, educators, students, and their caregivers need
- Measure the difference this training makes in academic performance and classroom climate
- Strengthen emotional intelligence supports for leaders, educators, and caregivers
- Reach individuals and groups where the need is greatest and the resources are few
Your support matters! Courage, compassion, resilience, generosity, tenacity, acceptance, confidence, and kindness are qualities we want children and adults of all ages and backgrounds to possess. These qualities can be fostered in emotionally intelligent classrooms, homes, workplaces, and communities.
To support the efforts of the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, please go to https://medicine.yale.edu/childstudy/ and click on the “Make an Online Gift” link, or visit this direct link. The secure site the link takes you to offers the option to select where you would like to direct your gift. In the dropdown box, scroll down till you see Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, click there, and designate the amount.
Alternatively, checks made out to: “Yale University/Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence” may be mailed to:
Yale Child Study Center, Office of Development
New Haven, CT 06519-0611
For questions, please contact James Hagen at 203-432-6802 or firstname.lastname@example.org.