Giving to the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence
With your support, we can:
- Design and test new social and emotional curricula for children pre-K through grade 12, and beyond
- Evaluate the emotional skills training that leaders, educators, students, and their caregivers need
- Measure the difference this training makes in academic performance and classroom climate
- Strengthen emotional intelligence supports for leaders, educators, and caregivers
- Reach individuals and groups where the need is greatest and the resources are few
Your support matters! Courage, compassion, resilience, generosity, tenacity, acceptance, confidence, and kindness are qualities we want children and adults of all ages and backgrounds to possess. These qualities can be fostered in emotionally intelligent classrooms, homes, workplaces, and communities.
To support the efforts of our Center, please make your check payable to the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, which can be mailed to us at:
Attn: James Hagen
Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence
350 George St.
New Haven, CT 06511
To donate with a credit card, please contact James Hagen at 203-432-6802 or firstname.lastname@example.org.