Join Us at the National RULER Implementation Conference, March 2 & 3 in New Haven, CT
The conference is SOLD OUT!
If you wish to be added to the waitlist, please visit the event page.
As you well know, RULER implementation takes creativity and persistence. After RULER training, the National RULER Implementation Conference is your opportunity to network, learn, and re-engage in the valuable RULER work happening in your school or district. This national gathering is for RULER school and district-level teams seeking to:
- Be inspired by dynamic speakers
- Hear from other RULER voices in the field
- Hone emotional intelligence skills
- Renew a commitment to RULER
- Strengthen RULER implementation strategies
The National RULER Implementation Conference is specifically designed for RULER-trained attendees beyond their first year of implementation. Attendees can expect to interact with and hear from other leaders in the field of social and emotional learning, seasoned RULER practitioners, and staff from the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence.
*Not yet a RULER school? If you are interested in learning more about bringing RULER to your school, please register for the RULER Institute.
*Still in your first year of RULER implementation? If you are in your first year of RULER implementation, we invite you to explore the following components of your first-year training package:
- Coaching sessions
- RULER Online
- Support Webinars
- Monthly Newsletters
Download the complete conference program here!
|8:30am – 12:30pm||Optional School Tour (must register in advance)|
|1:00pm – 2:30pm||Registration|
|1:15pm – 2:15pm||Optional Yale Tour (starts and ends at the Omni Hotel)|
|2:30pm – 4:00pm||Opening Remarks
|4:15pm – 5:15pm||Breakout Session #1|
|5:30pm – 7:00pm||Fiesta Dinner & Cash Bar|
|7:30am – 8:30am||Registration & Breakfast|
|8:30am – 9:00am||Morning Welcome
|9:15am – 10:15am||Breakout Session #2|
|10:15am – 11:00am||Poster Session & Networking|
|11:15am – 12:15pm||Breakout Session #3|
|12:15pm – 1:15pm||Lunch|
|1:15pm – 2:00pm||Interview with James Comer
|2:15pm – 3:15 pm||Breakout Session #4|
|3:30pm – 4:00pm||Closing Remarks|
Schools with an Active RULER Subscription
- There are a specific number of seats at the National RULER Implementation Conference included in the RULER subscription depending on the subscription tier your school selected. Please reference your “Welcome to the RULER Subscription” email for your tier level, how many seats are included in your subscription, and your schools deadline to claim your seats.
- If you haven’t registered by the deadline, we will assume that you will not be taking advantage of your school’s seats to the conference unless you notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are from a subscribed school and would like additional people from your school to attend (beyond what is included in your subscription), we will offer additional seats, if space allows, starting in January.
Schools without an Active RULER Subscription
- Tickets to the National RULER Implementation Conference will be available to non-subscribing schools starting Monday, December 9, 2019 after 3pm ET via this page!
- Accepted Presenter Registration (Dec – Jan 31) is $400 per person
- Early Bird Non-Subscriber Registration (Dec 9 – Jan 31) is $500 per person
- Non-Subscriber Registration (Feb 1 – Feb 14) is $600 per person
*All attendees must be RULER trained.
Session & Poster Topics
RULER is committed to connecting the voices and experiences of schools and districts nationwide. The National RULER Implementation Conference will feature breakout sessions and poster presentations by RULER leaders, teachers, and students across the nation who are committed to long-term, lasting impact. Session and poster focus areas for this year’s conference will include:
- Best Practices in Becoming a RULER School
- RULER Leadership & District-Wide Perspective
- Innovations in RULER Implementation
- Measuring the Impact of RULER
Thank you for submitting your proposals! Presentation selection has been made.
Visiting New Haven
The city of New Haven has so much to offer its visitors with its unique New England charm and robust history. While you are with us, don’t forget to tour the Yale campus and learn more about our institution’s rich history. For more information on all New Haven has to offer, visit Yale’s website.